We are delighted to report that we now subscribe to a leading online resource for international arbitration research. KluwerArbitration contains a wealth of commentary from experts and an extensive collection of primary source materials.
You will have access to an exclusive collection of arbitration related material, including:
- Nearly 1700 BITs in full text, with signature and entry into force dates.
- Over 5,400 court decisions and 1,800 arbitral awards.
- Kluwer Law International arbitration catalogue including books and journals
- Over 600 laws for key jurisdictions
- Latest news from the Institute of Transnational Arbitration (ITA) Reporters
- Rules for over 400 major institutions
KluwerArbitration can be accessed via http://www.kluwerarbitration.com.
Access is by IP authentication which means that computers off-campus, and laptops working on the campus network, will need to have web browsers configured to include the University’s proxy web address. Details on how to do this are available at www.abdn.ac.uk/proxy. Any problems setting this up should be reported to the IT Service Desk (01224-273636; email email@example.com).