In May 2013 HeinOnline announced a milestone with more than 1800 journals now available in the Law Journal Library. Here is an outline of the notable journal titles added to the collection:
- Brigham-Kanner Property Rights Conference Journal, Vol. 1 (2012). Full text. Published by William & Mary Law School, United States.
- DIREITO GV Law Review, Vols. 1-7 (2005-2011). Full text. Published by Fundacao Getulio Vargas, Escola de Direito, Brazil.
- Journal of Comparative Law, Vols. 1-4 (2006-2009). Full text vols 1-4 (2006-2009); Indexed vols 1-6 (2006-2011). Published by Wildy, Simmonds & Hill Publishing, United Kingdom.
- Journal of International Humanitarian Legal Studies, Vols. 1-2 (2010-2011). Full text not yet available. Published by Brill, the Netherlands.
- Journal of Land and Development, Vol. 1 (2011). Full text. Published by University of Baltimore, United States.
- LSU Journal of Energy Law and Resources, Vol. 1(1) (2012). Full text. Published by Louisiana State University, United States.
- Mid-Atlantic Journal on Law and Public Policy, Vol. 1(1) (2012). Full text. Published by Mid-Atlantic Lyceum, United States.
- Middle East Law and Governance (Brill), Vols. 1-3(1) (2009-2011). Full text. Published by Brill, the Netherlands.
- Perspectives of Business Law Journal, Vol. 1 (2012). Full text. Published by Law Department of the Bucharest University of Economic Studies and the Society of Juridical and Administrative Sciences, Romania.
- Public Security Studies / Studii de Securitate Publica, Vols. 1-2(1) (2012-2013). Full text. Published quarterly by Alexandru Ioan Cuza Police Academy, Romania.
- Southampton Student Law Review, Vols. 1-2 (2011-2012). Published by Southampton Law School, United Kingdom.
- UCL Human Rights Review, Vols. 1-4 (2008-2011) Full text. All Published. Published by University College London, United Kingdom.
- UK Law Students’ Review, Vol. 1 (2012). Full text. Published by UK Law Students’ Association, United Kingdom.
More details can be found online in the HeinOnline Newsletter (May 2013).