Westlaw UK have announced that, from 28 March 2014, five journals published by Emerald Publishing and currently accessible as part of the core Westlaw UK subscription, will no longer be available in full-text format.
The five affected journals will continue to be featured in the Legal Journals Index on Westlaw UK but, from 28 March 2014, the full-text of archived and new issues will no longer be available.
The following titles will be discontinued:
- Journal of Financial Crime
- International Journal of Law in the Built Environment
- Journal of Financial Regulation and Compliance
- Journal of Money Laundering Control
- Journal of International Trade Law and Policy
The following Emerald journal title will remain on Westlaw UK in full-text:
- International Journal of Law and Management
Information Consultant, Law