For anyone wishing to look up Isle of Man legislation you may find the recent upgrade to the website of interest.
The Attorney General’s Chambers in the Isle of Man has announced the launch of the latest upgrade to the Isle of Man Legislation website. The new version is fully operational with effect from 16 March 2015. Included below is further information supplied by the Isle of Man Legislation Website Administrator, Jayne Hubble.
“The Isle of Man Legislation website provides free, open access to all current Acts of Tynwald consolidated to show all amendments. Their target is to publish the current Acts showing all amendments consolidated to the beginning of the previous month.
The upgraded site has a more modern appearance and has been optimised for smart phone and tablet compatibility. Other features of the upgraded site include:
- Current Acts presented alphabetically or by subject
- A point in time function allowing previous versions of Acts to be viewed
- Table of changes made to Acts showing the source of amendments and the date they came into effect
- All Acts published “as enacted” since 2001
- All Acts repealed since September 2012
- Improved search facility
There are also links to:
- Current Isle of Man Orders in Council
- Secondary Legislation
- Social Security LegislationFuture improvements include the publication of Appointed Day Orders.”
Any queries concerning the website should be addressed to:
Jayne Hubble (Legislation Website Administrator)
Telephone: 01624 685452
Information Consultant, Law and Business