- Erskine, J. Institute of the Law of Scotland in Four Books: In the Order of Sir George Mackenzie’s Institutions of That Law, 2v. Edinburgh: Printed for John Bell, 1773.
- Stair, JD. Institutions of the Law of Scotland, Deduced from Its Originals, and Collated with the Civil, Canon, and Feudal Laws, and with the Customs of Neighbouring Nations. 1v. Edinburgh: Printed by the heir of Andrew Anderson, 1693 2nd ed., rev., corr., and much enl.
- Forbes, W. Methodical Treatise concerning Bills of Exchange. 1v. Edinburgh: Printed by John Mosman, 1718 2nd ed., corr., enl.
- Adam, W. Practical Treatise and Observations on Trial by Jury in Civil Causes, as Now Incorporated with the Jurisdiction of the Court of Session. 1v. Edinburgh: Thomas Clark, 1836.
- Summary View of the Feudal Law, with the Differences of the Scots Law from it; together with a Dictionary of Select Terms of the Scots and English Law. 1v. Edinburgh: s.n., 1710.
- Forbes, W. Treatise of Church-Lands & Tithes: In Two Parts. 1v. Edinburgh: Printed by the heirs and successors of Andrew Anderson, 1705.
- Bell, R. Treatise on the Election Laws, as They Relate to the Representation of Scotland, in the Parliament of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland. 1v. Edinburgh: Printed by George Ramsay and Co. for Archibald Constable, 1812.
- Connell, J. Treatise on the Law of Scotland, Respecting the Erection, Union, and Disjunction of Parishes; the Manses and Glebes of the Parochial Clergy, and the Patronage of Churches. 1v. Edinburgh: Printed for Peter Hill and Co., 1818.
- Burnett, J. Treatise on Various Branches of the Criminal Law of Scotland. 1v. Edinburgh: Printed by George Ramsay and Co. for Archibald Constable, 1811.
A full list of new titles added to HeinOnline in March 2015 is available here.
Information Consultant, Law and Business