Although the Taylor Library has an extensive collection of e-journals, not every title has
online access. Please check the following list of publications to see what we have only
in hard copy:
- Family Law (library holdings: from 1971 onwards)
- Oil & Gas Law & Taxation Review (holdings cover the years: 1982-1994; 1996; 1997; and 1999)
- Recueil des Cours: Academie de Droit International (available from 1947 onwards)
- Scottish Law Gazette (library holdings cover the years 1933 – 2005; 2014)
- Tolley’s Insolvency Law & Practice (available between the years, 1995 – 2007)
TIP! Although the journal entitled ‘Juridical Review‘ has online access, you have to be careful because the library e-holdings cover only the years between 1889-1938 and from 2010 onwards.
Remember! If you need one or more publications from the list above, you have to come to the Library and find the volumes on the shelves.
Taylor Library Team