Would you like to renew your loans?
You can easily do that online, just follow the steps below:
1. ‘Login’ to Primo using your University computer username and password. The login option can be found on the top right corner of the Primo home page.
2. Click on the ‘My Account‘ tab on the top right of the screen.
3. Select ‘Loans‘ from the My Account page.
4. You will see a list of all the books, journals or other library material that are currently
on loan to you.
5.If you want to renew all your library materials, click on the ‘Renew All‘ link (right
under the ‘List of Active Loans’ tab). This will automatically select all your items, and renew them.
6. If you want to renew some of your items, select the item(s) that you wish to renew
by ticking the boxes aligned with the titles, and then click on ‘Renew Selected‘ option.
- Heavy Demand items cannot be renewed on Primo. You must return them physically to the library.
- 3 day loans will be automatically renewed by the Library Service up to nine times (subject to library rules and regulations). You will be notified by email whether
the renewal was successful or not.
- For any other items: self-renewal can be done from Primo provided the items
have not been requested by someone else and you do not have outstanding fines.
Taylor Library Team