One of the most important legal databases, Lexis®Library has recently undergone a major redesign. LexisNexis, the database provider introduced changes at the end of 2015.
With the new service enhancement, Lexis®Library has a clearer display, a more sophisticated Home Page and more intuitive search facilities. The users have the option to search across ALL subscribed legal content, including Lexis®Library and LexisPSL.
The new Academic User Guide, provided by LexisNexis could help you learn more about
To find out more about the database, please read our updated library guides:
- Lexis®Library – key features
- Lexis®Library – searching for case law
- Lexis®Library – searching for international legal journal articles
- Lexis®Library – searching for UK journal articles
- Lexis®Library – searching for newspaper articles
Staff at the Help Desk in the Taylor Library are happy to provide further assistance.