Did you know that the library provides direct access to the House of Commons Parliamentary Papers (HCPP)?
The HCPP has different collections, e.g.:
- 18th century collection (1688-1834),
- 19th century collection (1801-1900),
- 20th century collection (1901-2003/04 session),
- 21st century module 1 (2004/05-2009/10 session),
- Hansard (1803-2005).
Through the collections you can search more than 200,000 House of Commons sessional papers. To get access to the database, please follow the steps below:
- Visit the library home page,
- Use the quick search box of Primo, and type ‘House of Commons Parliamentary Papers’ in the search box and press enter,
- Finally, to select the database from the result screen, click on ‘View online’ tab.
For more information, please read our Library Guide on the Official Publications Collection.
Taylor Library Team