Printers are set to print double-sided but you can determine whether your document will be double or single-sided. This can be done before you send your document to print. (No changes can be made once it has been sent to the printer.) Read our post and find
When you are ready to print:
- Open your document and click on the FILE tab at the top left hand side of
- Choose Print. This will bring up the printing menu.
- Make sure to choose BW-pull-pcl on class –print.uoa.abdn.ac.uk, or COLOUR-pull- pcl on class -print.uoa.abdn.ac.uk.
- In Settings, click on the drop down arrow in Print on Both Sides to get the choice: Print One Sided. Choose the desired option and then send off the work to print by clicking on ‘Print’.
(You also have options for defining the size, orientation and margins of your
document, as well as the number of pages per sheet.)
If you are working on a network computer, BW or COLOUR-pull will be the default
- In a document that is saved as a PDF, click on File then Print.
- You will see the following pop-up window:
3. Untick the box next to Print on both sides of paper and hit Print.
If you are viewing an e-book and you wish to print a chapter from it, click on
View PDF to open the file and click on the printer icon. Depending on the browser, you will see an options window like above or below:
If you wish to print single-sided, untick the box next to Two-sided (in Options).
Please note that we have different copyright permissions with different
publishers regarding printing and downloading.
For information on how to set up your laptop to the wireless printing network,
click here. (Printing tab)
Taylor Library Team