In the new academic year, Taylor Library is open for registered university staff and students only with a reduced capacity of 130 study spaces.
Our current opening hours:
Monday – Friday 09:00 – 20:00
Saturday 13:00 – 17:00
Sunday 13:00 – 17:00
Please be aware that we are operating under unprecedented circumstances in the middle of a pandemic, and that there are strict rules we all have to follow:
- Wear face covering or lanyard all the time
- Keep the 2 m distance from others
- Bring only bottled water into the library (NO other food or drink permitted)
- Use hand sanitiser on entry and exit
- Observe the one way system while using our staircases
- Place any handled books that are not borrowed on the trolleys provided
- Clean desks, MFDs and PCs after use
Let’s all work together to keep Taylor Library open.
You can always check the current library occupancy here.
If you have any questions or would like to contact us, please email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Taylor Library Team