As of 15 December 2014, PreLex, the website for EU legislative procedures and decision-making processes between institutions, is closed. The information is now available on the EUR-Lex website, under the ‘Legislative procedures’ tab. EUR-Lex is thus the single access point to all legal acts, including their whole life cycle from the very first proposal up to publication. If you have any links or bookmarks, please update them.
Eur-lex (http://eur-lex.europa.eu/) – the database providing free access to European Union law documents will be changing soon.
The new site will allow users:
- To personalise Eur-lex by setting preferences and saving documents and queries.
- Use quick, advanced or expert search functions
- Consult texts in up to 3 languages at the same time.
- Browse in specific domains (Official Journal, case law, national law or theme)
- Follow the “life cycle” of documents.
- Subscribe to pre-set RSS feeds.